Last update: October 20, 2023
The respect of your private life is of the utmost importance for Maitre Carre, who is responsible for this website.
- the way your personal information is collected and processed. "Personal information" means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- your rights regarding your personal information;
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected information;
- to whom the information is transmitted;
- if applicable, the website's policy regarding cookies
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First name
- Email address
- Phone number
- The information provided in the “Message” field of the form
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described in the following section.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website Contact form
- Newsletter registration
We use the collected data for the following purposes: Special offers Statistics Contact:
- Informations/Offres promotionnelles
3. COOKIES AND LOG FILES
We collect information through log files and cookies. These allow us to process statistics and information about traffic on the Website, to ease navigation, and to improve your experience for your comfort.
a) Cookies used by the Website
The cookie files used on the Website are the following:
- Operating system
- Pages visited and queries
- Day and time of connection
- Other: Provenance of users and visitors of te website
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following purposes:
- Personalized consumption profiles
- Statistical surveys
You have the right to object to the recording of these cookies and log files by configuring your web browser.
Once you have deactivated cookies and log files, you may continue your use of the Website. However, any malfunction resulting from this deactivation shall not be considered of our making.
4. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the Website is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
5. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Privacy Officer will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: 5 years.
6. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
OVH, in their data center located in Beauharnois, Quebec (Canada).
Backup copies of the site are stored by the company BackBlaze, whose head office is in California (United States).
7. PRIVACY OFFICER
a) Privacy Officer
A "Privacy Officer" was designated. The Privacy Officer may be contacted as follows:
- by email at email@example.com
The Privacy Officer is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means of such processing.
b) Obligations of the Privacy Officer
The Privacy Officer is committed to protecting the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without informing you, and to respect the purposes for which personal information was collected.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the Privacy Officer is committed to notifying you.
8. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the Website ("right to object"). You also have the right to request that your personal information not appear, for example, on a mailing list ("right to withdraw").
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter:
- The user must submit a request to the Privacy Officer at the email address indicated above
9. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter:
- The user must submit a request to the Privacy Officer at the email address indicated above.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
We are committed to ensuring compliance with all applicable legislation, including, but not limited to:
- Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector CQLR c P-39.1 ;
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act S.C. 2000, c. 5