The building located at 8405 Place St-Charles in Brossard is a multi-residential rental complex that opened its doors in September 2021. Where various generations are brought together, our team has conceptualized places and living spaces that promote encounters. and interactions, while respecting everyone's way of life.
Designed in collaboration with the architectural firm ACDF, the building incorporates the principles of biophilic design to provide a connection with nature and its health benefits. Whether it's urban agriculture in the inner courtyard, maximized natural light in the units, acoustic comfort, not to mention the presence of wood and greenery, the design and architecture have been thought out to promote the well-being of its occupants.
In total, there are 254 units, divided into studios, 3 ½, 4 ½ and 5 ½, which welcome a lively, diverse community aged 0 to 92 years old. There are also several amenities such as: indoor swimming pool, gym, multisports room, urban chalet with roof terrace as well as a landscaped interior courtyard and all on the shores of the St. Lawrence River
A few initiatives are also in place:
- Energy management: the building is equipped with a central control system allowing for better energy efficiency;
- A dedicated compost chute;
- Urban agriculture: common vegetable gardens allow occupants to obtain fresh food that requires no transport;
- Electric vehicles: 27 parking spaces for electric cars are available to tenants;
- Rapid transit to Montreal: thanks to the public transport network;
- Active transportation: proximity to a bike path linking the neighborhood and neighboring towns, in addition to 500 individual bicycle storage spaces;
- Local development: integration of a commercial space that can accommodate a local shop offering local products;
- Public square: located in front of the store, it is a real anchor point for the neighborhood community.
Address8405 Place St-Charles, Brossard